We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa de las...
2 posts
1 review

I recently booked and paid for flight tickets with Bravofly. However the airline have now cancelled the service totally to the destination and could not offer a suitable alternative flight. The airline have advised me that Bravofly should refund the money I have paid for the flights in full immediately and that they have not received any monies from Bravofly for the tickets. Despite repeated requests I cannot get a satisfactory answer from Bravofly. They will not reply to my emails or commit to refunding my money. the only comment they have made on the telephone is that any refund could take 12 months - but not that we will even get one! Anyone had the same problems? If so any advice?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
4,796 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Bravofly

If you paid by credit card you should be protected so get in touch with your CC provider.

Don't book with Bravofly or any other dodgy third party again. Book direct with the airline, you would not have had this issue if you did.

ontario canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Bravofly

very informative...I was just about to book with them...buyer beware!

Level Contributor
49,463 posts
93 reviews
3. Re: Bravofly

There are several much longer threads regards this company. Steer well clear, book direct.

Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,446 posts
166 reviews
4. Re: Bravofly

Write Bravofly in the search box and you'll see what the others are talking about.

Brooklyn, New York
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Bravofly

We had the same issue with book at bravofly. We booked our tickets with them in June 2012 and were charged immediately. A couple weeks later the flight was cancelled and we were promised a refund. We were also told that the refund process takes up to a year. It’s September 2013 now and we still did not get our money back. It’s impossible to reach them. BTW: someone has commented that credit card protects you from such fraud. It’s not really true. Our credit card tried to dispute the charge, but they have 90-day dead-line for resolution. Since bravofly does not respond to the requests, the dispute was not resolved and the credit card company could not help us.

Bunbury western...
Level Contributor
134 posts
97 reviews
6. Re: Bravofly

Thanks for the warning. I booked direct through Alitalia cheaper than the Bravofly price, and that was half what the other booking agents (BYO,Expedia) were quoting.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21,676 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: Bravofly

Wow, bravofly and Alitalia in one sentence. Can it get much worse,....:-))

Cairns, Australia
1 post
8. Re: Bravofly

Hi just another reason not to fly Bravofly,

my daughter is currently sick in bali and wants to cut her stay shorter, i phoned there 24/7 call center after PAYING for the service and the rude person on the line couldn't wait to hang up, after repeatably interrupting her goodbyes i managed to leave my contact number as my daughter doesn't have phone access, i still haven't organized her flight home as they email all the details and costs which could take 2 days!!! wtf?

Extremely frustrating... stick local pay the extra or ask Dad to pay the extra so we know we can get you kids home safely in case of emergency's.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10,107 posts
17 reviews
9. Re: Bravofly

"i still haven't organized her flight home as they email all the details and costs which could take 2 days!!! wtf?"

They need to confirm availability and prices with the airline. Just another downside of buying a ticket through a 3rd party rather than direct from the airline. If your daughter is very ill a call to her travel insurance may be in order to discuss options.

Edited: 6:18 am, December 10, 2013
Level Contributor
49,463 posts
93 reviews
10. Re: Bravofly

i still haven't organized her flight home as they email all the details and costs which could take 2 days!!! wtf?

Thats the consequence of her or your choice to use a "cheap"operator, you are wanting to have your cake and eat it.

Once you add another link in the chain, particularly one that is obviously going to economise on call centre staff, and ones WHOSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS state there will be up to a two day wait, why are you surprised you have to pay to call them and have to wait two days?