We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap travel uk

Cheap travel uk

Anybody know about this company, can I book my tickets with them???

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Cheap travel uk

Never heard of them - you could book with them but the advice from most on TA is to book direct with the airline.

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Cheap travel uk

Manikis - Could you please post a link to their website.

Hartlepool, England
3. Re: Cheap travel uk

Hi what did you find out? Are they legitimate?

London
4. Re: Cheap travel uk

Don't book with them, because I book with them now there phone numbers and emails are inactive, my tickets was so post to be issue 6/12/13 now all there contacts are not working. I don't know what to do now is look I have lost nearly 2k, what can I do now to get my money back

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
5. Re: Cheap travel uk

As has been discussed at length in the UK forum, there probably is not anything that you can do. See tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186216-i15-k64268…

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
reviews: 148
6. Re: Cheap travel uk

" I don't know what to do now is look I have lost nearly 2k, what can I do now to get my money back"

If you've paid with a credit card then you can file a dispute with your CC provider.

Edited: 1:46 am, December 08, 2013
7. Re: Cheap travel uk

I have also been a victim of travelcheapuk. I made a group booking for mine and my boyfriend's family to go back home for our traditional engagement party. We spent over £8,000.00 for the tickets and already got everything ready to go. We've been working so hard to be able to save for this holiday but some heartless people just takes it away. We were meant to receive the tickets on the 3rd of December 2013 but we still haven't received anything. Why cant they get a job like everyone else and stop stealing people's money?!!! I truly wish we can all do something to get our money back and to get these people arrested. I wish you all the best of luck.

8. Re: Cheap travel uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 11, 2014