We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying to China - via United Airlines UA 851 - 777-200

Toronto, Ontario...
reviews: 28
Flying to China - via United Airlines UA 851 - 777-200

well of all the seats, I've been given the last row by teh lavatory.. no thanks.. so I need to upgrade.

looking at what is available I see Seats in row 31 A/B and J/K also next to the lavatory. I also read that we may have limited reclining abilities.

So... my question is, if I upgrade to those seats I guess the activity around it due to the lavatories will be bothersome. My husband is a flight junkie and always wants teh window seat. I wonder how much daylight we will hve seeing we are leaving Chicago at noon and arriving in Beijing at 2:30. would it be best to upgrade to a seat over the wing? no lavatory noises and also people say it's the safest place to be on a plane? Any thoughts. please and thanks!

Madrid
reviews: 7
1. Re: Flying to China - via United Airlines UA 851 - 777-200

I wonder how much daylight we will hve seeing we are leaving Chicago at noon and arriving in Beijing at 2:30.

The time of year you are travelling will have a bearing on this,so when are you going.

Routing may be northwest or polar,depending on the winds.

2. Re: Flying to China - via United Airlines UA 851 - 777-200

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 11, 2014