We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates VS Etihad

Tromso, Norway
reviews: 67
Emirates VS Etihad

Never flown with Emirates Business Class and Etihad Business Class in their B777-300ER. In your opinion which you think is the best?

For example their comfort, food, transit lounge and service?

I read their website.

Seems good.

But I need to hear real experience :)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I've only flown with Qatar Biz Class A330 before.

4 replies to this topic
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 23
1. Re: Emirates VS Etihad

Ive flown emirates numerous times in business class and have no complaints. Good staff nice food good entertainment and comfortable. I especially like the a380 business class upstairs

I've used the business class chauffeur service and the lounges in Dubai Melbourne Munich vienna beiabane auckland and Singapore and the only complaint there is the chairs are not that comfortable

Edited: 7:23 am, July 09, 2013
Nuremberg, Germany
2. Re: Emirates VS Etihad

I have flown numerous times Business Class on both airlines. I rate them about equally good.

In my opinion Emirates loses out a bit because:

- Business Lounges in Dubai can be very crowded

- They still have some 777 without flatbed seats

- If things do not go to plan ground staff in Dubai is not always up to the task

Manchester, United...
3. Re: Emirates VS Etihad

I am a true blue Emirates fan for their par excellence services and prefer them on my most eastward travel; but I believe Etihad is also very good when it comes to service on flight and ground, customer care, entertainment, etc.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
4. Re: Emirates VS Etihad

Hi, I have only flown in Business with Emirates but we thought the service was wonderful but you can compare reviews for the same routes on the www.airlinequality.com website

Reply to: Emirates VS Etihad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted