We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Hello,

If I am arriving at CDG on Air France at 630-645 am from the United States, and connecting for a flight in Terminal 2F, would a 3 hour and 30 minute connection be sufficient? I have heard of issues with connections at CDG before, and wanted specific input on arrivals and connecting at CDG at this time of day.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

FlyingIsCool22

Penryn, United...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Hi

i had same issue back in february have a flight from London Heathrow to Hong Kong via Paris and only had 1hr mins between flights and this was acutally more than enough time , even had enough time for a quick cigarette break

theres a few threads on here if you have a look

you will be fine

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
2. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

3.5 hours should be plenty of time.

easycdg.com/1/…

Maine
reviews: 2
3. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Hi I have just done this in April from France to Boston with the same amount of connection time at CDG, luggage was checked through. The plane was late taking off from MRS, landed then took about 10-15 minutes to the gate. There was a delay for 30 minutes to wait for a gate to open as another plane was there. My flight arrived mid day. Disembarking the plane from the last few rows- took over 20 minutes, so I was already 1 hour 30 minutes into the connection time. The walk across the airport between E and F takes about maybe 15 minutes constantly walking, and it felt like a short time before they called for boarding. Several times we have barely made flights with short connections at Charles deGaulle in years past. I made a promise to always have 3+ hours between flights when connecting in Paris. Hope this helps!

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 31
4. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Plenty of time. There is even a new tunnel that allows you to walk between the two terminals and stay behind security. It will take 25 min at most to get between the two terminals.

5. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Hi mgl324, I had heard that tunnel was only for connecting from Schengen (Term 2F) to non-Schengen (Term 2E). Am I wrong or is it for both types of connections?

6. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

Hi mgl324, I had heard that tunnel was only for connecting from Schengen (Term 2F) to non-Schengen (Term 2E). Am I wrong or is it for both types of connections?

7. Re: Air France Connections at CDG Terminal 2E to 2F

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 12, 2014