We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

Nottingham, England
reviews: 3
BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

Hi,

I'm flying back to the UK as I will have finished my job in August. My boss is paying for my flight home and she has given me three choices.

BA

Korean Air

Asiana

I have flown with Asiana before and thought that they were good. I've checked the various airline review websites but I would like opinions of people who have flown with these airlines.

Thanks,

Brez

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

I'd stick with Asiana. I doubt you'll find a flight with better inflight service.

2. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, July 11, 2013
Edited: 11:35 pm, July 11, 2013
uk
reviews: 73
3. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

Generalise much? ^^^^

Shoalhaven...
reviews: 151
4. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

Ignore the ignorant generalisations of post 2.

All 3 are more than adequate, however I give my vote to Asiana.

If we want to generalise, then BA and KE have both crashed and lost more lives than Asiana - lol

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 90
5. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

I find that mildly racist #2 in fact. There was a good and deserved reason Asiana won airline of the year in 2010, and their inflight service and overall experience is amazing.

Korean Air do have a better AVOD setup, that is a given, but for me Asiana is still hard to beat.

Nottingham, England
reviews: 3
6. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

I've have no reservations using Asiana again. Accidents can happen with any airline.

Brez

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
7. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

Any of the 3 would be good options, maybe one has a better schedule than the other and that could be the deciding factor.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 74
8. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

Post 2, is extremely ignorant and racist. Care to check how many flights have crashes in the US were piloted by US pilots on US designed and built airplanes? Hint, the worst non 9/11 crash was an American Airlines flight in Chicago in 1979. US designed, built, and piloted. Maybe we should only be flying Airbus planes piloted by non-Western pilots.

9. Re: BA, Korean Air or Asiana; ICN to LHR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 13, 2014