We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

Lincolnshire...
reviews: 17
Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

I am thinking of booking this flight but I understand that there is one stop in Bangkok. Do we actually get off the plane or is this simply a short stop for refuelling?

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 88
1. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

I believe you have to get off the plane for a period of time...

Lincolnshire...
2. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

OK. Thanks- I wouldn't be that bothered. Happy to have a walk around the shops. It's just useful to know.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

You will definitely have to change planes.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
4. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

There is NO change of plane Chrella - PLEASE don't confuse people !

The routing is LHR - BKK - TPE same plane all the way, stop in Bangkok and passengers allowed off unless for some specific reasom running very late or something.

Edited: 10:48 am, July 07, 2013
Lincolnshire...
5. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

Thanks. I did wonder because it is listed as a direct flight that stops in Bangkok rather than a flight with a stopover. Thought there must be difference!

Madrid
reviews: 7
6. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

A direct flight has the same flight number,but may stop.Not to be confused with a nonstop flight.

Singapore airport will not allow refueling with passengers on board without the airport fire service present.If they are busy with other duties,this can cause delays,hense it is easier for passengers to disembark.Very easy at SIN as security is performed at the gate.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 246
7. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

The cabin is cleaned and the aircraft refueled in BKK before the Taipei sector.

8. Re: Eva Air Heathrow to Taipei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 09, 2014