I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to contact Vueling in regards to a cancelled flight. They cancelled my flight due to a air traffic control strike. I received no notification. In "manage my booking" the flight dissappeared as if it never existed. I need a notice they cancelled for my travel insurance claim as I spent a lot of money to get to my meetings via another route. I am wondering if they actually have an office! I tried to:
- email: - constantly bouncing and told to "try again"
- phone from Paris - number disconnected
- phone from Spain - number disconnected
- not possible to dial from Australia where I am now.
- went to desk in A Coruna - they said contact head office....
- went to desk in Santiago - they said to contact head office...
- went to desk in Barcelona - they said to contact head office...they said office can ONLY be contacted by email.
- emailed - bounces.... see the circle!
- filled out a hard copy form and left with desk in Barcelona... ONE MONTH AGO!
Anyone ever contacted them EVER?
WOULD I USE VUELING AGAIN - NOOOOOOOOOO!