We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leeds bradford airport parking discount code

teeside england
reviews: 6
leeds bradford airport parking discount code

hi everyone I wondered if there is a promo code for the on site car park also has anyone used meet and greet there thanks

6 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 24
1. Re: leeds bradford airport parking discount code

There is a discount on parking if booked via Holiday Extras.

http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
reviews: 61
2. Re: leeds bradford airport parking discount code

We always use Sentinel just a couple of minutes from the airport, booked through

www.aph.com/offers/welcomeback.shtml…

Leeds, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: leeds bradford airport parking discount code

We always use Sentinel but book direct, their website is at www.sentinelcarpark.co.uk and they offer a discount to members

Leeds, United...
reviews: 24
4. Re: leeds bradford airport parking discount code

If you cannot find a good price have a look at:

https:/…leeds-bradford-international-airport

(Although I do live pretty close to LBA I do not rent my driveway out and I have no connection at all to this scheme - I have thought about it though;-))

Kind regards

AB

Leeds, United...
5. Re: leeds bradford airport parking discount code

I have noticed if you pre book via the main Leeds Bradford Airport website you can get great discounts on parking in comparison to other places personally I have used the Premier Meet & Greet Service they have on site and I cant fault it, especially a gentleman called Adam who was so helpful when I had forgotten my passport and had to run home and get it before the gate closed for boarding which wouldn't have been possible without him and best of all they don't put excessive miles on you car so its all a win win scenario

uk
reviews: 9
6. Re: leeds bradford airport parking discount code

Not promo code as such - but watch their prices as they change. There's a non refundable £1 booking fee, but if the price drops, you can cancel and re-book at the lower price. Or do as I've done, cancel then upgrade to the car park next to the terminal for the same price as they wanted for long stay when I first booked.

Reply to: leeds bradford airport parking discount code
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted