We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

essex england
reviews: 5
Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

Hi there

since the change to on-line check in only has anyone travelled from Gatwick north that could tell me if I can drop bags ealier than the standard 2 hours. Im fairly certain i have done before ..maybe 2.5 even 3 hrs at north terminal but not since the change. i have pre-booked seats so assume that give me the dedicated bag drop too ??

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

Pre-booking seats will only give you a separate bag drop if you booked exit row seats as they come with speedy boarding, otherwise you will have to queue with everyone else in the standard bag drop queue.

I have never experienced any problems dropping my bags off early, it shouldn't be any issue at all.

Loughborough...
reviews: 19
2. Re: Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

"Pre-booking seats will only give you a separate bag drop if you booked exit row seats as they come with speedy boarding"

Or Up Front seats, which are cheaper and there are either 4 or 5 rows of these depending on plane type.

London
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 73
3. Re: Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

I used the North terminal bag drop just as they changed to OLCI. I had exit row seats but didn't notice any priority bag drop (does not mean there weren't any, just that I didn't see any). The line was long but even with only about 3/4 desks open I was through in 20 minutes (would have been faster if one passenger hadn't taken easily 10 mins due to excess luggage!). And because of the way the line works, you can certainly arrive about 2.5 hours ahead and join it. 3 hours would be overkill.

essex england
reviews: 5
4. Re: Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

Hi.. just an update. We arrived 3 hours before at north terminal and had no trouble dropping our bags immediately , queue was fairly short too. I do find the north terminal quieter and better organised than the south.

5. Re: Easyjet Gatwick north Bag drop.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:45 am, July 25, 2014