We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfering in Terminal 1 at FRA

New City, New York
Transfering in Terminal 1 at FRA

I will be traveling from EWR to VCE changing aircraft at FRA. On one web site it lists my plane as arriving at A 18 and another Z 18. I am not which is correct. My second flight is at B 10. What is the best way to transfer as I am going from non Schengen to Schengen? Transfer time is 1 hr and 10 min. The airline said that it is not an issue. Do I go only through passport control only or also through customs? Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Transfering in Terminal 1 at FRA

Passport control, and maybe security check.

New City, New York
2. Re: Transfering in Terminal 1 at FRA

Thanks. Is it easy to transfer from Concourse A to B within Terminal 1

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
3. Re: Transfering in Terminal 1 at FRA

Yes. Transfer is easy. 1:10 is more than enough time, but don't plan on doing any wandering around. A and Z are over top of one another. That aspect can be confusing, but the path to your next gate is well labelled.

4. Re: Transfering in Terminal 1 at FRA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 03, 2014