We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Etihad/Air Berlin

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 7
Etihad/Air Berlin

Hi All,

Just need a little help with seat choice!

Flying Etihad then connecting with Air Berlin in Sept to phuket.

Checked our booking on Etihad website n seats have been choose n on Etihad leg both way but for Air Berlin it says seat not chosen yet!

Anyone any ideas how we can do this as I can't to see any way to choose?!?!? I use my phone for Internet use age,would I be better using laptop??

Just don't want to be sat in middle of 4 row or next to the loo's!!

Thanks for all your help

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
1. Re: Etihad/Air Berlin

I would contact Air Berlin sometimes you can only choose seats when you check in.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 76
2. Re: Etihad/Air Berlin

Better to use your laptop and log into Manage My Booking where both legs should appear.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Etihad/Air Berlin

I'm flying that route as well. I have tried to pre-book seats on the Air Berlin leg but I dont think you can. Air Berlin's site doesn't recognise my booking ref. On Etihad's site, where it normal says the seat numbers, it says check-in required for the Air Berlin leg. I think this means that you can only book seats at check in.

I am going to check in online as early as I can!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Etihad/Air Berlin

hi i hope you had a lovely holiday we are traveling on this same flight in 3 weeks time i would realy appreciate any infomation about the flights ect i have been trying to book seats with air berlin for ages they just keep teling me they cant open my booking, thank you

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 7
5. Re: Etihad/Air Berlin

Hi,

We had a fantastic time thankyou.

The flights on both Etihad and Air Berlin were great.

I never managed to pre book our seats with Air Berlin although on both legs we ended up with the middle row to ourselves. Admittedly we flew in low season so this may have been a major factor in this.

Plenty of room on flights and IFE and food were ok.

Tried to upgrade to PE on Etihad return leg but still wanted nearly £400 each which I suppose is reasonable but when you think about it that's a cheeky little Mediterranean break in itself so decided against it. Only wanted it as I was ill on the way home so wanted a bit more space n peace n quiet but when I thought I could have that or another little holiday I decided to power through lol

hope you have a fantastic time

Nikki

6. Re: Etihad/Air Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 01, 2014