We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old delayed flight info

Preston, England...
Old delayed flight info

Hi,

I have been advised that I can use flightstats.com to find out times etc of an old delayed flight from last year but don't have a clue how to find it on the website. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: Old delayed flight info

You need to sign up for a (free) account. Once you have that and are signed in, go to the "Flights" or "Flight Status" options, and select your search criteria (flight number, route or airport) and the date in question.

FS is generally good, but does get stuck sometimes, notably when a flight deviates from its course, either diverted, or pushes back from the gate but never takes off.

Preston, England...
2. Re: Old delayed flight info

I have done that but it won't let me go back to last yer on the calendar and whenever I enter the date it just jumps back to today's date :-(

southern england
reviews: 31
3. Re: Old delayed flight info

Looling for flight delay compensation?

Preston, England...
4. Re: Old delayed flight info

I am looking for a friend but not having any luck so going to leave her to sort it.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 130
5. Re: Old delayed flight info

Has your friend got her boarding passes from the flight? This will have flight details on - and it will also count as proof that they were on the flight.

Preston, England...
6. Re: Old delayed flight info

I think she has some kind of booking confirmation from her travel agent. I think she wants the time of arrival following the delay as she can't remember what time it landed, she knows they were delayed over 12 hours but not 100% sure of the exact time

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
7. Re: Old delayed flight info

"I have done that but it won't let me go back to last yer on the calendar"

If you keep clicking the pevious month botton you should be able to go back as far as you like. If you enter the date make sure it's the correct format. That said, if she knows she was delayed for 12 hours the exact arrival time isn't going to matter much.

Edited: 7:23 am, June 25, 2013
8. Re: Old delayed flight info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 27, 2014