We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

Winchester...
reviews: 17
Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

Does anyone have any recent experience with going from T2 to T4 at JFK? For an upcoming trip, we had a 3-hour layover with Delta that has now been changed to 1.5 hours, going from Boston to JFK, JFK to Nice. Where do you get the shuttle from T2 to T4? Do they run frequently? Is this doable comfortably? I'm already breaking out in a cold sweat. (i really hate dashing through airports.)

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
1. Re: Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

Hi,

Here's a map that shows where the shuttle runs:

delta.com/content/…new-york-jfk.html

The shuttles run about every 15min. or so.

It sounds like you'll be fine unless your first plane is very late! It won't take 1 1/2 hrs. for you to go from Term. 2 -Term. 4!! Just don't dawdle along the way.

kentucky
reviews: 37
2. Re: Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

Aw, you beat me to it Riff. I just sent that diagram to friends coming in from AMS. My sister did this a few weeks ago, arriving from BRU. She called me to say she was walking to C Gates. I told her, good luck with that, but that she needed to be walking to the bus pickup!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
3. Re: Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

Sorry kyshel! I was up early today!

Taking the shuttle means you stay inside security.

IF you walked between terminals you'd have to go through security again which would take more time!!

Piccolina-At least you are leaving the country and not on a flight from Europe where you'd have to go through customs/immigration! IF you are really uncomfortable with the change call Delta and see if there's an earlier flight. You are entitled to a free change if you don't like the change they have made.

Winchester...
reviews: 17
4. Re: Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

Thanks to both of you for the information. I didn't know about the possibility of a free change ... I might look into it. Also, thanks, Riff M, for the map, which will be useful in either case.

5. Re: Delta T2 to T4 at JFK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 25, 2014