We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

Melbourne
reviews: 13
Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

Hi,

I am trying to book a multicity fare with Qantas which involves a mixture of economy and premium economy travel classes. The website says you can do this, but I can't work out how - the booking engine only seems to allow you to select one travel class for all sectors. Has anyone ever done this?

UK
reviews: 84
1. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

Not with Qantas but I know with BA it has to be done over the phone in many cases. It might be similar with Qantas, i suggest you phone Qantas and ask them, they will either guide you through doing it yourself, or just do it for you if in fact, despite what the website says, it cannot be done.(perhaps as with BA it can only be done in a few cases, and your route isn't one of them)

australia
reviews: 17
2. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

I just had a play around using multi city and starting with premium economy..if you click on more alternatives if brings up the flights with premium economy and economy seat...bit iffy though

Edited: 5:17 am, June 21, 2013
australia
reviews: 17
3. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

I have now decided it doesn't work

Sydney/Melbourne
reviews: 41
4. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

I once did something similar when I wanted to upgrade just one leg to business class using ff points. I had to call them and make the booking over the phone.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
5. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

Call them, i'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

Melbourne
reviews: 13
6. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

Thanks for trying. I will have to call them.

7. Re: Booking a qantas multi city fare in different travel classes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 23, 2014