We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Nation?

Cheltenham, United...
Travel Nation?

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking round the world flight ticket with Travel Nation but just wanted to know if anyone has used them before or have any reviews? They seem to offer the best deal for me and I want to book through a travel agent. I haven't been able to find many reviews online so thought this may be a good place to start.

I know I could probably find the same deal without using an agent but I'd feel more comfortable with using a company. If anyone has used them I'd appreciate any information you could give me,

Thanks!

17 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 13
1. Re: Travel Nation?

Why not just use an established travel agent. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Travel Nation?

Trailfinders are well established and reputable. I would look at contacting them.

London, United...
3. Re: Travel Nation?

Hi - just google Trevel Nation Review. They are independently reviewed on Trust Pilot and seem to get pretty decent feedback!

London, UK
reviews: 104
4. Re: Travel Nation?

A second vote for Trailfinders. If you won't book direct with the airline, at least use an agent everyone has heard of and trusts. Remember that "the best deal for me" does not necessarily mean the cheapest deal. Sometimes the cheap deal is just that - cheap. When you're flying around the world you should be looking for quality and reliability.

5. Re: Travel Nation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, July 24, 2013

Liverpool, UK
6. Re: Travel Nation?

Am I the only surprised that OP asks for information on Travel Nation to then find that P_Charl joins today, finds this forum and this post to give such a glowing review of them - they could be legitimate but I'm always wary of such posts.

UK
7. Re: Travel Nation?

Tom, you are getting suspicious in your old age..... not really, it is one way that TA does get abused.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 32
8. Re: Travel Nation?

You and me both Tom!

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 1
9. Re: Travel Nation?

I'm a teacher if that makes you any less suspicious. And I am now on holiday and avoiding writing an assignment with dreams of my travels next year :-)

UK
10. Re: Travel Nation?

No, it doesn't!!!

Reply to: Travel Nation?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted