We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Documentary to be shown on BBC TV tomorrow on Ryanair and Easyjet although I'm sure some would argue that the BBC shouldn't spend money on what could effectively be a 1 hour advert for the LCCs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02yyqrc

Sydney/Melbourne
reviews: 47
1. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Easyjet and Ryanair probably paid the production costs. Cheap programming for the Beeb!

2. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, June 19, 2013
London, United...
reviews: 47
3. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Sounds interesting - I'll watch out for it. Hopefully, there'll be no presenters asking stupid questions which have already been answered, and they rely on the people doing the jobs telling us about them.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 138
4. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Depends what it's about might not be an advert, anyway I'll definitely watch it.

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
reviews: 78
5. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

I wonder if Ryanair will specially substitute their usual desk staff, for staff that are helpful, good humoured and customer friendly!

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 117
6. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Can it be any worse than that other waste of license payers money Airport Live.

It will be interesting to see how the program makers approach the whole subject of LCC.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Hi

I have never found Ryanair staff to be anything other than friendly and helpful, the same goes for Easyjet with just one exception in about a hundred flights. Treat them politely and that's what you get in return. Be rude, break the rules, think that somehow you are something special then they may not be as friendly.

Jackie

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
8. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

The programme follows O'Leary to on a trip to Poland...I hope he printed his boarding pass beforehand AND for the return journey. Is it me or would Stelios get away with having a picture of Shrek in his passport?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 117
9. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

Quite agree with you Jackie with both Ryanair and Easyjet, I have not encountered problems with staff, and even when problems have come up (last time with Ryanair) it was handled fine. Treat as you would like to be treated

Some people want the champagne experience on beer prices

wirral
reviews: 81
10. Re: BBC - Inside the Low Cost Airlines

I hope it will be more interesting than Airport Live which did not live up to the trailers imo. Maybe it's a comedy if MO'L is going to be his usual outrageous self.