We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment

Has anyone taken this flight recently that can tell me if there are TVs in every seat? I looked on the website and it says there isn't but when I called they said there is.

4 replies to this topic
Mississauga, Canada
1. Re: American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment

We travelled JFK-BCN-JFK a few weeks ago. There were no individual seatback TVs - at least in coach.

Edited: 2:10 pm, June 22, 2013
Washington DC...
reviews: 17
2. Re: American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment

I'll be taking this flight soon as well, it looks like in Business you are given a Samsung Tablet to view movies and such and Bose earphones...With that said how was the service?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
3. Re: American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment

>> I'll be taking this flight soon as well, it looks like in Business you are given a Samsung Tablet to view movies and such and Bose earphones...With that said how was the service? <<

Service on AA two-class 767s in international business class is typically excellent, almost on par with service in first class on 3-class 777s. (Higher staff to passenger ratio, a more intimate cabin.) I think you'll enjoy it.

Oh, a note on food. AA uses the "FEBO" system for taking food orders. On even numbered flights orders are taken from the front, on odd-numbered flights from the back (Front Even Back Odd). So if entree choice is important, use that when selecting seats.

Washington DC...
reviews: 17
4. Re: American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment

ibgardyloo Thanks for your reply.........I also noticed AA let's you choose your entree on line 30 days prior to your flight....

Reply to: American Airlines 767-300 JFK - BCN In flight entertainment
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted