We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada Executive Class - YYZ to MBJ

Kingston, Ontario...
reviews: 3
Air Canada Executive Class - YYZ to MBJ

Hi Everyone,

We just booked our trip for January travelling from Toronto to Montego Bay Executive Class! Very excited, we've never flown first class before.

Just wondering for those who have flown exec class with Air Canada, what the service is like and what to expect on the flight? Also, which are the best seats to choose? Do the seats in the first row have the same around of leg room as the 3 rows behind us? We are flight AC982 leaving on Jan 19 direct.

Thanks all!!!

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 125
1. Re: Air Canada Executive Class - YYZ to MBJ

I haven't travelled in this class but you might get some info if you check out the reviews on the airlinequality website especially if there are some on the same route.

www.airlinequality.com

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 3
2. Re: Air Canada Executive Class - YYZ to MBJ

AC does not offer first class, instead, they have "Executive First" on intnl overseas routes, and executive class on domestic and caribean destinations. For montego bay it will be executive class. You can see the ameninites offered and differences here.

aircanada.com/en/…cabincomfort.html

Have flown both business class and executive first numerous times, both are good products. Generally I do not take the first row in executive class as I do not like having the bulkhead so close and cannot stretch out my legs as much.

Edited: 8:09 am, June 19, 2013
3. Re: Air Canada Executive Class - YYZ to MBJ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 21, 2014