We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian Miles

Australia
reviews: 59
Hawaiian Miles

Flew Hawaiian Airlines in 2011.

Plan to fly with them again next year and have just realised that between us with the Hawaiian Miles we accumulated last time there are enough combined to pay for 1 airfare.

Problem is they are all on individual accounts and it would appear that you have to have an Hawaiian Credit Card in order to share the miles and combine them to one account.

I rang hawaiian miles but would have been on hold too long for a call to the us.

Other than having to apply for the hawaiian credit card has anyone been successful in combining hawaiian miles into one account any other way.

Pahoa, HI
reviews: 18
1. Re: Hawaiian Miles

You'll be lucky to get anything from them, no matter how many miles you have. They seem to enjoy changing the rules at random and refusing to provide their rules in writing. Worst miles program out there. I've had over 100 flights with them in the past 2 years. I have enough miles now for a 1 way standard ticket to the mainland from Hawaii, worth about $200. I have spent dozens of hours on the phone to even get those miles properly credited. Consider your miles worthless.

2. Re: Hawaiian Miles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 25, 2014