We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need to stop looking

baltimore
reviews: 59
I need to stop looking

I finally decided to bit the bullet and buy my airline tickets for my November trip to Italy. It never fails I bought them this past Sat and the ticket price dropped $120 per ticket on Monday. I need to stop looking and torturing myself. lol. I hate the airline ticket gamble. lol

Essex
reviews: 71
1. Re: I need to stop looking

Yes, don't look...

Aaaaaaaaagh!

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 3
2. Re: I need to stop looking

That's so true...

Especially when you book a ticket and like a week later the airline offers special tickets to that very destination in that very same time frame for like .... a fraction of what you paid.

Don't torture yourself by looking, if you booked the ticket and it seemed a fair price at that moment....print your confirmation and don't look back. I too hate airline ticket gambling, haha.

Niagara Falls, New...
3. Re: I need to stop looking

See if they will meet the new price, if it is the same airline they should honor the fare reduction.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
4. Re: I need to stop looking

Airlines rarely(if ever) meet price reductions!!

I understand your pain!

Imagine mine after I got a great price and then the airline canceled one of my flights and ended up giving me a refund because there were no other possibilities sooo I had to buy a new more expensive ticket on another airline!!

Just be happy you are going to Italy and you have a ticket!!

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
5. Re: I need to stop looking

No they will definitely not give you the lower rate, it's the risk you take when you book, stop checking and look forward to your holiday.

6. Re: I need to stop looking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 21, 2014