We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair-seat booking.

Sheffield, United...
Ryanair-seat booking.

So,I'm flying out on my own, not too bothered where I sit as long as I get their; I've booked my ticket, do I need to book a seat as well?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 67
1. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

no, you will get a seat.

Beccles, United...
reviews: 35
2. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

Just remember to check in online and print off your boarding pass.

I would also recommend spending 30 mins reading Ryanair's T&C's.

Sheffield, United...
3. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

Cheers, most of it seems pretty standard, is their anything else i need to be aware of?

London
reviews: 73
4. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

Do you have bags/luggage? Have you made sure you understand the t's and c's if you do.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 65
5. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

As said before, no need to pre book a seat.

But for bags checked or cabin do read and comply with the rules no matter how ludicrous you think they are. Ryanair enforces every single one, that's part of their revenue stream.

Most common ones : boarding pass not printed before, checked in bag too heavy, carry on too large, 2 carry on bags... (even duty free is counted as an extra bag).

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

Hi

Buy a coat with big pockets, I put on a stone when I fly Ryanair

Jackie

7. Re: Ryanair-seat booking.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2014