We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change emirates flight

London, United...
reviews: 3
Change emirates flight

I have booked a flight to saudia Arabia for the month of Ramadhan.my stay is approx 40 days. In the pat I have never had a problem overstaying.

This time due to all the ongoing works in Makkah, saudia government on a last minute have toughened up on their visas.

My agent has advised me 1, emirates may not allow us to sit on the flight to saudia 2, I will be penalised.

Is this true?

Te agent has said he will look into changing the flights but it will cost, how much should it cost and who do I pay? And where and when

Thanks in advance for all your support and replies...

3 replies to this topic
Watford, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Change emirates flight

Te agent has said he will look into changing the flights but it will cost, how much should it cost and who do I pay? And where and when

============

Your agent should tell you. That's why he is your agent. He won't just look into it and then not tell you. Or you could look up the charges on the relevant airline's website....and don't forget the potential agent's fee for changing the flights.

London, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Change emirates flight

I was wandering how much extra they will charge..

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 13
3. Re: Change emirates flight

"I was wandering how much extra they will charge.." - The only people who can tell you that is the airline or the agent you booked with.

Reply to: Change emirates flight
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted