We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Basically, I just wanted to find out whether you were provided with toothpaste in Emirates economy? I realise this may seem like a stupid question but I just wanted to know if I needed to bring a mini one of my own.

Many thanks!

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

They may still distribute on overnight flights, but you can ask an FA for tooth paste. if needed.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
540 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

They have done for us in the past - in economy, a small tube with a throwaway toothbrush.

In business you get a nice toiletry bag with all sorts of goodies (occasional treat).

I seem to recall some toothbrushes in the toilets also - these run out during the flight though!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,888 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Not Singapore to Brisbane.... but that was a day flight. By the way.... really nice airline for economy.

London, United...
Level Contributor
23,017 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

It depends on the length of the journey normally.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
7,534 posts
136 reviews
5. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

I've never noticed toothpaste before on an Emirates flight, but have to admit I've never even thought of cleaning my teeth on a flight before. Hope my dentist doesn't read this :)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
11,752 posts
29 reviews
6. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Jay you obviously have never been on flights over 10 hours ! Everyone I know would brush their teeth during that time.

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Jayne - I'm with you on this one ;-) I wouldn't even think to bring toothbrush / toothpaste on a long haul flight. Usually freshen up on arrival if it has been an overnight flight.

London, United...
Level Contributor
23,017 posts
28 reviews
8. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

I usually brush my teeth just before landing, but think plenty don't. I normally have a travel toothbrush and mini toothpaste in my hand bag, simply because I get so many of those little packs there is normally one or two in my bag,

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

That's a good idea FroggyEngland - won't take up much room. I'm away to look for some to put past for forthcoming trip ;-)

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,469 posts
177 reviews
10. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

I know Emirates give you them on overnight flights but not sure if they do on a day flight, Qatar gives them on all flights, if you don't use them at the time after a few months they dry up so if you're taking an old one check there's still toothpaste in it.