We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Melbourne, Australia
Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Basically, I just wanted to find out whether you were provided with toothpaste in Emirates economy? I realise this may seem like a stupid question but I just wanted to know if I needed to bring a mini one of my own.

Many thanks!

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

They may still distribute on overnight flights, but you can ask an FA for tooth paste. if needed.

Merseyside
reviews: 72
2. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

They have done for us in the past - in economy, a small tube with a throwaway toothbrush.

In business you get a nice toiletry bag with all sorts of goodies (occasional treat).

I seem to recall some toothbrushes in the toilets also - these run out during the flight though!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
reviews: 54
3. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Not Singapore to Brisbane.... but that was a day flight. By the way.... really nice airline for economy.

London, United...
reviews: 23
4. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

It depends on the length of the journey normally.

newcastle upon tyne
reviews: 121
5. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

I've never noticed toothpaste before on an Emirates flight, but have to admit I've never even thought of cleaning my teeth on a flight before. Hope my dentist doesn't read this :)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 30
6. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Jay you obviously have never been on flights over 10 hours ! Everyone I know would brush their teeth during that time.

Ayr, Scotland
reviews: 6
7. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

Jayne - I'm with you on this one ;-) I wouldn't even think to bring toothbrush / toothpaste on a long haul flight. Usually freshen up on arrival if it has been an overnight flight.

London, United...
reviews: 23
8. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

I usually brush my teeth just before landing, but think plenty don't. I normally have a travel toothbrush and mini toothpaste in my hand bag, simply because I get so many of those little packs there is normally one or two in my bag,

Ayr, Scotland
reviews: 6
9. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

That's a good idea FroggyEngland - won't take up much room. I'm away to look for some to put past for forthcoming trip ;-)

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 140
10. Re: Do emirates economy provide you with toothpaste?

I know Emirates give you them on overnight flights but not sure if they do on a day flight, Qatar gives them on all flights, if you don't use them at the time after a few months they dry up so if you're taking an old one check there's still toothpaste in it.