We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi transfers

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 3
Airport taxi transfers

Has anyone used the company" airport taxi transfers" for transfers from airports and train stations?

I'm interested in your experience as I have this company booked for 5 transfers next month and I hope they turn up!!!!!!

London, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Airport taxi transfers

Might be beneficial to say which airport and which transfer company,,,,

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
2. Re: Airport taxi transfers

I'm assuming the name of the company or agent is the title of the thread. But as Froggy says without the airport, or even city or country the question is worthless. I'd bet there's a company by that name in many cities and countries.

Edit - it appears that "bookitdano22" is asking the same on the train travel forum. Hmmm.

Edited: 12:39 am, June 14, 2013
Geelong, Australia
3. Re: Airport taxi transfers

Thankyou for your prompt reply.

And yes, I have posted on the train forum as well. ? Hmmm? I presume it will reach more TA readers?

The company seems to accommodate all forms of transfers, not just airports.

I have this company called " airport taxi transfers" booked for airport, train and private transfers in 3 countries.

I was hoping to hear from some fellow travellers who might have used this company.

South Pole
reviews: 38
4. Re: Airport taxi transfers

not into the guessing games about the particular company (how about giving is a website) but don't u think it would have been better to ask this question before booking?

Edited: 1:26 am, June 14, 2013
London, United...
reviews: 23
5. Re: Airport taxi transfers

We still don't know what company because you have not said the airport. Many companies are called this for many airports.

Geelong, Australia
6. Re: Airport taxi transfers

airporttaxitransfers.com

I haven't been asked for a deposit- just pay the driver at the time.

Hence, I am asking now in order to make alternate arrangements if needed.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
7. Re: Airport taxi transfers

How about you (a) link us to a website, (b) tell us the cities and airports you've booked, and (c) post in the destination forums for those cities, making sure that you supply the (a) and (b) information there too?

You might be able to get some informed replies then.

South Pole
8. Re: Airport taxi transfers

do u mean this one?

http://airportstaxitransfers.com/

South Pole
9. Re: Airport taxi transfers

they look like a third party booker to me.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
10. Re: Airport taxi transfers

If it is that website lien, I'd agree.

I tried a dummy booking for Heathrow to central London and their quotes are a good £10 more expensive than the generally well reviewed car services on the London forum.

If a third party booker I'd beware. You don't know who they'd have booked with and how much markup they've done.

OP, do your research on the destination forums and follow the advice here re flights - avoid third party bookers abd book directly with the car service.