We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SYD to LAX Virgin Australia In flight entertainment for kids

Sydney
reviews: 3
SYD to LAX Virgin Australia In flight entertainment for kids

can anyone tell me if they have a good selection of movies for kids. From what I have seen in their magazine the movies caters for adults.

Just thought I should arm myself with entertainment should the flight not be able to entertain my 3 kids.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 4
1. Re: SYD to LAX Virgin Australia In flight entertainment for kids

There is a dedicated kids channel on the IFE along with kids movies and games to select from , they can also "text" each other from there seats, kept my 9 year old son entertained easily . A bigger problem you will have is making them switch it off to get some sleep and to be ready to start your holiday in the USA

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 90
2. Re: SYD to LAX Virgin Australia In flight entertainment for kids

The great thing about VA's IFE is the fact it is a gate to gate system. So the kids and even the adults can turn it right on as soon as you sit down, and bar in flight announcements etc, they can enjoy entertainment from the get go.

Sydney
reviews: 3
3. Re: SYD to LAX Virgin Australia In flight entertainment for kids

Thx for your replies. Put my mind at ease now.

4. Re: SYD to LAX Virgin Australia In flight entertainment for kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 16, 2014