We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian airlines website

Queensland
reviews: 2
Hawaiian airlines website

We are making our fifth trip back to Hawaii and I have always booked flights direct with Hawaiian Airlines. This time we have decided to leave Brisbane Australia fly direct to Honolulu, stop over in the airport and fly to Los Angeles for a week then back to Honolulu for a further week then fly back to Brisbane. As this is classed as a multi trip can anyone advise me as to why I am having trouble booking the second leg of the trip, Honolulu to LAX, as the computer keeps telling me to try again. Hawaiian have an office in Sydney but you are lucky if you can get through to them via the phone as I have been phoning them for the past week and hanging on for up to an hour each time. Help would be appreciated.

Townsville...
reviews: 16
1. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

Have you tried putting Brisbane to LA as your first leg and not breaking it up into Bris-Hon_Bris? Not sure if it will work but it might be worth a try.

I had no difficulty speaking to someone from the Sydney office when I had to call them about a change. They answered quickly and we resolved my issue on the spot.

Townsville...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

You don't say when you want to travel but I just had a go and doing what I suggested in my previous post and it worked fine. I just picked some random dates in October!

Goodluck.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
3. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

IF you are not actually staying a night in Honolulu on your way TO LA then you cannot put it in as a stop on a multi destination ticket.

You need to either stay overnight and go to LA the next day OR do what was suggested above and put your first leg as Brisbane to LA.

Queensland
4. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

Thanks guys for your help and I will give it a try

Pahoa, HI
reviews: 18
5. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

Fly to LAX first so that you don't have to take Hawaiian airlines at all. They are pretty awful. I should know, I've flown 100 flights in the past 2 years with them.

Queensland
6. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

Thank you all for your and posts and we have flown four times with Hawaiian Airlines and we found them to be good, but we have decided to fly Virgin direct to LA and give Hawaii a miss as not only have the airfares gone up but also the accomodation we usually stay at has gone up to over $300 per night. So LA here we come.

7. Re: Hawaiian airlines website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, July 25, 2014