We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip-fli

Oakham, United...
reviews: 1
Zip-fli

Does anyone have any experience of booking flights with Zip-fli?

32 replies to this topic
London.UK
reviews: 1
1. Re: Zip-fli

How many reasons do you need to avoid them, the fact they don't accept credit cards would ring alarm bells with me to be honest.

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Zip-fli

No credit cards, no live prices, no terms and conditions and you cant click on the 'special deals' details. too good to be true prices.. Run away very very quickly!

Watford, United...
3. Re: Zip-fli

Business class tab advertising business class flights to New York for £720 and to Bangkok for £1306 in March 2013... LOL 'About us' tab tells you nothing about them whatsoever. Run faster OP

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
4. Re: Zip-fli

Run away quickly - wonder if they are the edreams or cheapoair of the future.

London, United...
5. Re: Zip-fli

they will give you a heart attack. they lie about everything. they wont tell everything till you pay for the ticket and then add unneccsary charges. i had to take my deppresion pills for the way they treated me. so i will say if you want to be treated in the hospital and lose all your money then go ahead and deal with the devils if not STAY AWAY AND NOT EVEN CONTACT ZIPFLI.

Chatham, United...
6. Re: Zip-fli

Zipfli has changed their name now though they still mantained the zipfli.com web address. Please don't have anything to do with them. I paid in May and did not get any ticket till date. one Andy Smith promised to send me the refund after deducting hige amount but they failed. they are fraudsters don't have anything to do with them. They will not take credit card and money paid into the bank account of one Mr H Singh will not be repaid. so run from them. please check other trusted sites. the new company is now call VSB Limited, they gave the office address which I think must be fake anyway as 145-147 St. John Street,

London, EC1V 4PW UNITED KINGDOM. I call the number given but nobody to pick it up. Please flee from them

Edited: 7:23 am, August 15, 2013
London, United...
7. Re: Zip-fli

They have now changed their website to http://repoair.co.uk/

They have stolen thousands of pounds from a friend of mine this month (Aug-2013), but made the mistake of writing "Thank you for booking with zipfli.com" on one of their emails

Telephone number 0203 318 0770

Watford, United...
8. Re: Zip-fli

Repoair.... . Cheapoair's brother?

Chatham, United...
9. Re: Zip-fli

We can now piece this together, we have three companies swindling innocent citizens and the police or Government cannot do anything about them. They have a current account in the UK which they used in this business and the anti fraud agency cannot do anything about them. Zipfli.com is still in operation, they added another to it as repoair and the same technic will be used to dupe others. Any suggestion on how to get the authority to arrest these fraudsters? The earlier the better. We need to publicise their activities and warn other not to contact them.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
10. Re: Zip-fli

Hi

The problem is that many people are gullible, they see an extraordinarily low price and they book through these agencies. All the warnings in the world won't stop it. This is how fraudsters work, they offer something unbelievably good and 'fools' hand over their cash.

Warnings seem to do no good whatsoever.

Jackie

Reply to: Zip-fli
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted