We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Norwegian Airlines

Glendale, California
reviews: 4
Norwegian Airlines

Anyone flown on this airline? Will be flying from Lon-Barcelona out of Gatwick. How strict are they with regards to carry on luggage?

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
1. Re: Norwegian Airlines

Beginning to be close to 100 flights with them now I think.

In my experience they tend to be quite slack when it comes to carry-on (esp on domestic flights here in Norway).

But do not rely on it as it all comes down to the person tending boarding on the day. The rule are clear and even if 100 people here say they've gotten away with more than the rules state - you still might be caught out. So best to stick with the allowed amount.

Glendale, California
2. Re: Norwegian Airlines

Thanks! I'm exactly at the 10 kg. weight limit. So, I guess no shopping in London for me. :-)

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Norwegian Airlines

You can also check out reviews on the airlinequality website.

www.airlinequality.com

Glendale, California
4. Re: Norwegian Airlines

Yup, they were very slack. I would fly with them again. No refreshments but free wi-fi.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 1
5. Re: Norwegian Airlines

Did the wifi work for you? I often have problems with it.

Glendale, California
6. Re: Norwegian Airlines

Yes, it did. Overall, I was content with the short trip to Barcelona.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 1
7. Re: Norwegian Airlines

They're my airline of choice for short journeys. Got a longer one with them coming up in a few weeks, so fingers crossed I'll be as satisfied.

8. Re: Norwegian Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2014