We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair

Bristol, England...
Ryanair

Sorry, I've never booked with a 'budget' airline before. When will Ryanair release flight information/prices for June next year (2014) ??

45 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Ryanair

They haven't even released winter flights for this year yet so we're many months away from seeing the summer 2014 schedule. In previous years I believe it has been released around October/November.

Kilbirnie...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Ryanair

yeah normally after sept time

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Ryanair

You could send them an email and ask but it is still very early.

Loughborough...
reviews: 19
4. Re: Ryanair

They usually wait to see how profitable "summer only" routes are before committing themselves by opening bookings. October/November is likely, may be as late as February.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Ryanair

Hi

And then after the flights appear wait until about two months before you want to travel before you book. Ryanair release their flights at top dollar and reduce them close to the flight date.

Jackie

6. Re: Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, June 11, 2013

Bristol, England...
7. Re: Ryanair

Thanks everyone !!

lancaster
reviews: 15
8. Re: Ryanair

I am also waiting for them to release flights for June 14 we are going to a wedding and want to get it booked. We went Rhodes in May and their flight and times were excellent from Liverpool. Why do they leave it so long. Thomas Cook have released their flights for Rhodes from Manchester, but they are night flights, no way am I doing them again. I have emailed them 6 times to no response!!!!

Edited: 5:27 pm, July 17, 2013
UK
reviews: 89
9. Re: Ryanair

I am also waiting for them to release flights for June 14 we are going to a wedding and want to get it booked. We went Rhodes in May and their flight and times were excellent from Liverpool. Why do they leave it so long.

============

Almost no airlines release flights much more than 11 months in advance.

So its not "so long" as its only just about that time now.

And for LCC's like Easyjet and Ryanair and Wizzair, they typically release in "seasons" so might only be releasing 6-8 months out.

And be aware, if you book so far in advance, there are fairly decent odds that flight times will change because airlines adjust schedules and timings due to demand and teh further away the less confident they will be about that.

bedworth
reviews: 8
10. Re: Ryanair

With ryanair you need to book as early as possible to get best fare, especially around school holidays. Summer flights for next year are released this month (Sept)

Edited: 1:42 pm, September 13, 2013
Reply to: Ryanair
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted