We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem Booking Ryanair

Manchester
reviews: 104
Problem Booking Ryanair

Hi All.

Trying to book on Ryanair, the problem is after I put in my destination and dates and click "book", nothing happens, just a blank screen. Usually the captha appears, but not even this.

I fly regularly with Ryanair and have been frequently checking prices, this started on Saturday, not sure if its my PC or their website, but every other website is ok. Anyone else noticed this ?

Thanks

Edited: 3:15 am, June 10, 2013
UK
reviews: 87
1. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

1. Clear your cache and cookies for the Ryanair website,

2. Try a different browser to the one you normally use.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Looks fine here. Perhaps try a different browser?

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Hi

Just tried on my iPad and it worked, got past the Capcha screen to prices.

Good luck

Jackie

Manchester
4. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Thanks,

How do I clear my cache? And change browser ?

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
5. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Depends on your browser. Just Google "how to clear cache on [whatever browser you currently have]". As for using another browser, if you only have one installed you'll need to download and install one. Alternatives to Explorer include Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

UK
6. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

What is your browser, on what type of computer? Then type in something like "how to clear cache on Internet explorer on windows" into google. Replace 'Internet explorer' or 'windows' as appropriate though if you need to ask that's probably what they both are.

To try a different browser google "download Chrome" or "download Firefox" and follow the links.

And then buy "computing for dummies" or similar so you know what these things are. It's very useful to have an alternative browser since sometimes a web site can have an issue with one but be ok with another. (FYI a browser is the application you use to view websites)

Edited: 3:49 am, June 10, 2013
Manchester
7. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Thanks for that Lex :-)

I knew I'd get told off by Joe, don't think I need "computing for dummies" and I know what a browser is thanks. I've been booking my own flights and hotels for the last 20 years, very first time I've had a problem.

UK
8. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

and I know what a browser is thanks

=======

Jessy, then why did you need to ask how to get another one?

And how did I tell you off? I told you where and how to get another browser and even took what OS you were running into consideration !

Anyway, I bet clearing the cache fixed it, right?

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
9. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Hi Jessy

There is another solution and one I invariably use which is ask a younger member of the family, in my case I ask my younger son. He then sorts it while I have a cup of coffee. As he lives in London and I live on the south coast this sometimes caused a delay but now he has access remotely to the computer he can sort it out anywhere in the world and I don't have to fill my head with too much learning ;-))

Jackie

Manchester
10. Re: Problem Booking Ryanair

Well thanks everyone I sorted it this morning. Too true Jackie, but my son is in Iceland at the moment. so I cleared my cache and cookies all by myself, thanks to joe and Lex for the advice. Didn;t need "computing for dummies" after all :-)