We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

Surrey, UK
reviews: 25
Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

For several weeks, I've had problems accessing the Avios web site - mostly it just won't display, or if it does display then it won't respond to login attempts. . No other sites doing this, so what's the problem with Avios ? I've tried both Firefox and IE - same problem.

Portsmouth, United...
1. Re: Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

Yes I have. I can't access the site when using BT broadband. If I use Vodafone it's okay.

Can acess through the mobile site www.m.avios.com to check account etc but you can't do much else.

If you try and use the link to the main site the same problem appears.

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 89
2. Re: Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

savamac, I have just booked a hotel via the Avios site without any problems. I use Firefox and BT Internet as my provider.

Try using Internet Explorer.

UK
reviews: 87
3. Re: Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

Try clearing your cache and delete any cookies associated with Avios.co.uk or .com

Portsmouth, United...
4. Re: Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

It's a combination of browser / OS / ISP, if you're lucky you will find one that works. The common factor is the avios site, there must be a reason for it to cause this.

5. Re: Avios web site - what's wrong with it ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2014