We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2

Dundee
reviews: 9
Jet 2

Booked to go with Jet 2 in a few weeks and went to check in online.As they allocate seats when you check in I was surprised to find that our 4 seats were not together even though there are plenty of seats available.We were allocated 2 in one row and 2 in another both on the outward and inward flights when the seats next to these were available.They are obviously hoping that we bought other seats so we could all sit together.This is clearly a cynical ploy to extort as much money as possible out of the customer.All it has done is make me look elsewhere when booking my next flight.

80 replies to this topic
London, United...
71. Re: Jet 2

I am flying with Jet 2. Does the 22kg of weight allowance per pag have to be distributed evenly or can i for example; have 20kg in one bag and 24kg in another??

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 11
72. Re: Jet 2

All airlines are different, some are pretty strict when it comes to pooling the weight of baggage, I would give them a ring or check on their website.

With regards to the seating.. you've got 100 + passengers... with 100 +seats... every passenger/ family wanting there ideal configuration, aisle, window etc.... airlines can't possibly ensure that every person is going to have their choice. It's near impossible. I wish passengers would think about the actual logistics before petty complaints... 2 and 2 is 100% better than 4 spread through the aircraft. Maybe they needed to fill some gaps.. geez!

dewsburyYorkshire
reviews: 34
73. Re: Jet 2

Max T ..It depends on whether you have booked a pagage holiday, if you have you can do that, as we did and was okay. I rhink if you have booked flight baggage etc separately, that is when you cant pool your allowances, hope this helps...

Warrington
reviews: 13
74. Re: Jet 2

Just returned from Dalaman airport, Turkey with Jet 2. 18.5 hours delay, no vouchers at night time, taken 2 hour coach trip at 03.30 to cockroach infested filthy hotel, not enough rooms for us all, no rep around since arriving at the airport at 8.00pm. Mini bus arrived at 11.45 am with rude and arrogant rep. Not enough seats on bus so had to wait for another. After another 2 hour journey to airport not enough desks open so delayed again, no rep about but given a KFC voucher which not all could use because of being ushered once again like cattle to plane. This is a very brief summary of what happened. I am now in the process of claiming compensation. The worst holiday experience of my life. Jet 2 advertise good holidays, what a cheek

dewsburyYorkshire
75. Re: Jet 2

Sorry to hear of your disaster...did you do a package with Jet2?

Chester, United...
76. Re: Jet 2

Hi

Have just had my return flight cancelled by jet2 only offer with no further charge is returning the following day! Difficulty getting a response that agrees this. Bit unfair! Has anyone had any luck getting a sensible response from them

Sue

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
77. Re: Jet 2

What do you expect them to do?

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 2
78. Re: Jet 2

went to Tenerife in November are captain was Philip Hudson we went from Blackpool which we have never done before all the staff were great and because of this we would fly out of Blackpool again thanks

reviews: 2
79. Re: Jet 2

After reading all this I'm still looking forward to my holiday with Jet2 : )

dewsburyYorkshire
80. Re: Jet 2

We wont fly with anyone else...Jet 2 always for us, never had a problem!!

Reply to: Jet 2
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted