We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

Ohio
reviews: 20
Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

I will be travelling from Detroit to Frankfort, leaving at 7 PM and arriving around 9:00 AM. I am travelling with a group of teenagers so food is important to them. What can we expect? Will there be dinner, breakfast or both? Thank you.

South Pole
reviews: 39
1. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

I would imagine dinner plus a light breakfast before landing.

btw, it's frankfurt.

don't want u ending up somewhere else. ;-)

Moab Utah
reviews: 23
2. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

Have you flown yet? what did you get and what was in the meals?

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
3. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

Check out the reviews on the airlinequality website, usually the reviewers also review the food.

www.airlinequality.com

Moab Utah
reviews: 23
4. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

I did, thanks. What I am really looking for is the menu. Not just whether it was same old usual. I will be bringing personal snacks in case, but what I'm really looking for is what is on the gluten free? What is on the veggie indian, etc. I can't find that anywhere. When i get back from my trip im going to start a thread on what you get when you order "...." and see what the items are for different meals. I'll kick it off with what I saw on our flights.

Ohio
5. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

Yes, we just got back yesterday. They served dinner and breakfast going over and lunch and a snack coming back. The food was typical airline food but not bad--choices of chicken or beef. Even our short flight from Frankfurt to Paris had a snack of potato salad topped with pork. Overall the service on Lufthansa was great. They came through often with beverages and had some recent movies. We have always flown with Delta or Air France for paris but this was a very positive expereince. Also the Frankfurt airport was super easy to navigate. thanks for asking.

Ohio
6. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

I just re-read your post and specifically we had chicken with pasta or a beef , rice, peas & carrotts combo. the potato salad snack was not so appealing to my students. We had a french bread pizza for a snack on one of the flights--choice of vegetarian or turkey. The other dinner was chicken with a vegetable or pasta. You may want your own snacks.

7. Re: Meals on Lufthansa Detroit to Frankfort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 24, 2014