We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair help

Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
Ryanair help

Me and my boyfriend are going on our first holiday together on Thursday to Albufeira. We booked through 'onthebeach' and the flights are with Ryanair.

We have paid for 1 suitcase (15kg) between us and we get 10kg each hand luggage. We have printed our boarding passes off and was wondering if this is all we need to take with us along with our passports? And then obviously all our hotel/transfer details.

Also, if anyone has any tips about flying with Ryanair it'll be really helpful as I am feeling slightly nervous about hearing about all these hidden fees.

5 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Ryanair help

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k65230…

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Ryanair help

Have you measured your hand luggage? Is it within the maximum dimensions? Have you also printed your boarding passes for the return journey?

Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Ryanair help

We have printed both our boarding passes off, and we're going to put our hand luggage together tomorrow and measure it. Is there anything else we need to be aware about?

Thank you

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Ryanair help

Hand Luggage - Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted. (handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera etc.) must be carried in your 1 permitted piece of cabin baggage

You should be fine... look at post number 8 of the thread that Lex has linked to above. Follow this and all will be good. Get to the airport and the gate in plenty of time.

I like Ryanair. The problems generally occur with people who do not obey the rules, which should be obeyed to the letter.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 13
5. Re: Ryanair help

at some airports Ryanair allow you to do airport shopping (must be in named shop bag)which can be carried separately and do not need to be put in your hand luggage, look out for the signs in departure lounge. I know Manchester terminal 3 have this where you can buy things and carry them separately.

Reply to: Ryanair help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted