We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Las Vegas

Liverpool, England
reviews: 2
Flights to Las Vegas

Looking at going to Vegas next year for our honeymoon and sort of trying to work out at how much it will cost for the flights??

We are thinking of going in September for 2 weeks and will most likely be flying from London.

Anyone roughly know how much it will cost please?

oh and direct flights by the way

Thanks

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 268
1. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

maybe search yourself rather than expect someone else to do it for you ? Just plug in the dates and select direct

www.expedia.co.uk

+ many other websites out there

Rob

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
2. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

TA is not a travel agency. Just do a search on the link above, or on any airline's webpage.

Liverpool, England
reviews: 2
3. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

I have Rob...I am searching a lot of websites. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone could possibly help me out, clearly your not one of those!

uk
reviews: 15
4. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

Try using websites like sky scanner or matrix to get idea of prices but book direct with airline, don't be sucked in by 3rd party websites that look cheaper, they won't be in the long run. Direct to Las Vegas I have done British airways and virgin I much preferred BA. It's to early to get prices for next year but going on this year and just putting in random September dates approx £850/900 return for direct flight.

Deb

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 13
5. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

Difficult to say but for direct flights from London your options are BA or VA and you're probably looking at around £750 for non stop - you would of course get indirect from Manchester, with a variety of airlines including direct with VA, for less.

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

Check www.skyscanner.net or http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ from when the flights are released. Don't necessarily buy straight away, I always monitor them for a while before making my choice.

If money is an issue, consider an indirect flight. The savings can be big and the choice of carriers/departure airports increases your chances of a better fare.

Limerick, Ireland
7. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

Twice weekly Thurs and Sun you could fly direct from MAN to LAS

with Virgin Atlantic

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 268
8. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

Sorry but I am nothing but helpful ............... hence all the reviews and all the postings, I choose to spend my time helping other travellers who help themselves but when someone posts without saying they've already checked themselves and isn't clear about what they're asking for then I don't think a response like mine was unreasonable so don't appreciate your response.

Really it's all date dependant and typically you will get broadly the same price from all the various websites so maybe decide which London airport you want to fly from, then see who flies direct from there and then check prices from the airlines from there. Looks like your only scheduled options are BA from LHR and Virgin from LGW.

http://www.flightroutes.net

Rob

Wigan, United...
reviews: 81
9. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

kengriff, we've been to Vegas a number of times various ways and all have pros and cons - non-stop from Manchester with Thomas Cook or Virgin which is quickest but this limits the days of the week you can travel on and you can't return from another city such as San Fran or LA non stop to Manchester if doing a 2 centre holiday which we prefer. American, US Air or Delta via various US gateways - takes a bit longer but breaks the journey and you clear immigration while changing flights so don't have this to do again in Vegas and you can return from another city, or BA via London - again takes a bit longer and you still have immigration in Vegas but you can return from another city.

10. Re: Flights to Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 29, 2014