We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Airlines

United Kingdom
reviews: 3
United Airlines

Hi Guys

Does anyone have an e-mail address for United Airlines Customer Service ?

I've been trying customerrelations@united.com however the e-mail keeps bouncing back.

I'm trying to find some information about our flights later in the year, but cannot find it on the website so need to contact them.

Thanks in Advance

Gill

PA
reviews: 58
1. Re: United Airlines

United.com

United Kingdom
2. Re: United Airlines

Thanks Mazzy

That's just for the website though, I can't actually find an e-mail address on there either :(

Gill x

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
3. Re: United Airlines

I suspect you'll have a lot more success if you call. Or United has online chat and you could try that.

united.com/web/…

Sacramento...
reviews: 48
4. Re: United Airlines

Try this one

united.com/web/…default.aspx

It doesn't show up when I posted the entire URL - but the rest of the address is::

US/content/Contact/customer/default.aspx

Edited: 9:49 am, May 25, 2013
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 60
5. Re: United Airlines

Why don't you ask your question here in the forum?

Perhaps someone knows the answer.

I have never tried e-mailing an airline. I always find that a phone call is much more useful.

United Kingdom
6. Re: United Airlines

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at those links now.

Riff, part of the question was to do with altering the flights, but I guess you're right and someone on here may be able to answer the rest so I'll ask now :)

I'm trying to find out the menu options, and in flight entertainment options for our flights in October and November.

We'll be flying MAN - IAD - MCO in October and MCO - EWK - MAN return in November.

We have fussy eaters, so I'm trying to suss out if I need to pack sandwiches or anything.

Now I think I'm right in saying that the IAD - MCO and MCO - EWK legs won't have food provided ???

Is there anywhere to get a list of meal options and films etc ?? I know you can get them for UK Charter flights, but I can't find where they are on United.

Thanks in Advance

Gill x

London, United...
reviews: 23
7. Re: United Airlines

Gill, I suspect you are far too early to be asking what menu they will be serving in oct / nov and what meal choices you will have,

You can reserve special meals, but if you have specific food requirements then it is best to take stuff you know you can eat, much depends on what class of cabin you are in ie business / first or economy and where ie what is left by the time they get to you.

I just got off a united flight this morning, and assume ife is the same in all classes and it's a very comprehensive system, with probably at least 50 movies, various short program's games etc.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
8. Re: United Airlines

HI again,

Your internal USA flights from IAD to MCO and from MCO to EWR(not K) will probably have food you can buy on board but not free meals. You can only use credit cards on board to buy, no cash. The itinerary you received from United will tell you if a meal is served or if there is food to buy. I am not sure if I can find an exact menu but it usually includes sandwich /fruit and cheese/ snack food choices for things to buy. It all depends on the time of day you are flying. IF you have very picky eaters in your family I'd for sure bring something along that you know they will eat.

As for changing your flights, it is definitely better to do that on the phone and not by e-mail!!

IF you have bought inexpensive tix there will certainly be a fee to change anything about the itinerary.

United Kingdom
9. Re: United Airlines

Thanks guys, its as I thought.

We're used to flying UK airlines where the food etc stays static for the season, its many years since we've flown with a US carrier.

I think I'll probably take stuff to fill the Nephews up, they'll have to survive for the second legs of the journeys as we won't be allowed to keep most of it with us as we enter the US.

Thanks Again

Gill x

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
10. Re: United Airlines

HI again,

This page shows exactly what food is available for purchase on the internal flights if they are longer than 2hrs.:

united.com/web/…menu.aspx