We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

Melbourne
reviews: 39
Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

Hi there

I'm an Australian travelling to Europe for a few months from August 2013. I have booked some Easy Jet flights in Oct/ Nov. I believe that now Easy Jet does not print out Boarding passes now - so I suppose my question is - where can I print them out in Rome or Florence? Can Internet Cafes print them out for me?

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

"Can Internet Cafes print them out for me?" - You can print them out anywhere where you have access to the internet and a printer.

UK
reviews: 26
2. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

Are you travelling with or without a laptop?

I usually check in on my laptop, print the boarding pass to PDF, copy it to a USB stick and then go off in search of somewhere that I can print from my USB stick. Hotel reception desks will usually do this for you (or point you in the direction of the public computer in the lobby)

Melbourne
3. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

Hi there

I will be travelling with a tablet. Thats a good idea re copying board pass to PDF!

Thanks for your advice! :)

Manchester
reviews: 125
4. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

You can load the boarding pass onto your mobile phone and just show it, depending on the airport

easyjet.com/en/mobile/mobile-boarding-passes

Glasgow, United...
5. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

Plenty of internet cafes in Rome and Florence should have no problem printing off your boarding passes have a lovely time especially Florence my favourite city in Italy.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 362
6. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

I usually send an email to the hotel front desk with my boarding pass attached and ask them to print it for me. Easier than a USB Key.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 62
7. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

I understand Easyjet are going to be trialling mobile phone boarding cards soon, might be worth checking their website to see if they will be doing it by the time you come over.

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

They will still print them at the airport for you if you can't find anywhere to print them.

:-)

Edited: 4:27 pm, May 25, 2013
Manchester
9. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

@Ceejay, they have started it now, see my link post 4

Melbourne
10. Re: Easy Jet - online printing Boarding Passes

Hi All

Thanks for all your advice.

I had already looked at the link mentioned by Ceejay but unfortunately some of the countries that I am departing from are not listed so I will have to print them - such a hassle!! I wish the trial goes well and they roll it out further by the time i reach Europe!

I read an article somewhere that come end of May that they will not have the facilities to print out boarding passes anymore. To confirm, I even sent them an email to clarify, which is why I'm in this situation. Oh well...I cant complain as I'm getting cheaper flights.......

I also like the idea of sending the boarding pass to hotel reception......at least I've got a few options open to me. thanks to all your contributions!