We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreamliner premium rows

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
reviews: 25
dreamliner premium rows

Hi all, just booked our seats on the dreamliner ( stayed up till 12 o'clock on a school night !!) managed to do it at 89 days, looking at the plan, seems i am the first, had my pick of the whole premium section, so i have chosen row 7 , which is the last row at the back, so hopefully we can recline without bothering anyone, please tell me these rows do recline ???

28 replies to this topic
Derby, United...
reviews: 21
1. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Hi Juby5, I did the same myself last week and had the pick of the cabin.....Row 1 for me :)

As far I know somebody asked a similar question on the Thomson Dreamliner webpage, and they replied that all the seats recline on the plane. Happy Hols x

Lisa x

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
2. Re: dreamliner premium rows

The way the aircraft has been designed I would assume, all rows recline, but as the dreamliner doesn't come into service until 21st June no one will no for sure until then.

Enjoy your flight though. Looks like a great aircraft and the premium cabin especially so.

:-)

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
3. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Thankyou for your replies guys, put my mind at ease, happy travels!!!

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 5
4. Re: dreamliner premium rows

On my screen shot of the Dreamliner seatplan the last 3 seats in Row 7 D/E/F does not state no recline, so presumably those three seats will in fact have full recline. Unlike the last row,Row 6 G/J has ' NO REC ' on the seatplan and also the last row, Row 7 A/C shows ' NO REC ' on the seatplan.

Angie.

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
5. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Thankyou Angie, yes, we have booked row 7 D,E,F in the middle, so hopefully we can have a little snooze ! looking at the seat pitch ( as me and our daughter are only little) it'll be like sleeping on a bed for us !! so excited to be flying on the Dreamliner, it will be interesting to see if it eases my 12 yr olds travel sickness as oppose to a normal plane, she does suffer, bless her !

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
6. Re: dreamliner premium rows

I am sure the Dreamliner seats will be the height of luxury compared to the 767's, especially after flying in Premium recently that were as hard as nails and I had to sit on the complimentary pillow !! Hope your 12 year old has a much better flight than on a normal aircraft.....fingers crossed :)

Angie.

Northampton, England
7. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Angelina, would it be possible to send me a copy of your screenshot? When I reserved our seats, the plan gave us no information whatsoever. Thanks.

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
8. Re: dreamliner premium rows

DeniseNorthampton,

Have sent you a PM.

Angie.

Huntingdon, United...
reviews: 1
9. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Flying to Mexico on a Dreamliner in July and Thomson have put my wife and I in row 2 outbound and row 1 inbound. That sounds almost too good to be true!

Edited: 12:30 pm, May 21, 2013
norfolk
reviews: 30
10. Re: dreamliner premium rows

i have had great success chewing crystalized ginger, or gingernut biscuits, for travel sickness. it might help your daughter.

Reply to: dreamliner premium rows
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted