We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreamliner premium rows

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
reviews: 32
dreamliner premium rows

Hi all, just booked our seats on the dreamliner ( stayed up till 12 o'clock on a school night !!) managed to do it at 89 days, looking at the plan, seems i am the first, had my pick of the whole premium section, so i have chosen row 7 , which is the last row at the back, so hopefully we can recline without bothering anyone, please tell me these rows do recline ???

Derby, United...
reviews: 33
1. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Hi Juby5, I did the same myself last week and had the pick of the cabin.....Row 1 for me :)

As far I know somebody asked a similar question on the Thomson Dreamliner webpage, and they replied that all the seats recline on the plane. Happy Hols x

Lisa x

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
2. Re: dreamliner premium rows

The way the aircraft has been designed I would assume, all rows recline, but as the dreamliner doesn't come into service until 21st June no one will no for sure until then.

Enjoy your flight though. Looks like a great aircraft and the premium cabin especially so.

:-)

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
3. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Thankyou for your replies guys, put my mind at ease, happy travels!!!

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
4. Re: dreamliner premium rows

On my screen shot of the Dreamliner seatplan the last 3 seats in Row 7 D/E/F does not state no recline, so presumably those three seats will in fact have full recline. Unlike the last row,Row 6 G/J has ' NO REC ' on the seatplan and also the last row, Row 7 A/C shows ' NO REC ' on the seatplan.

Angie.

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
5. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Thankyou Angie, yes, we have booked row 7 D,E,F in the middle, so hopefully we can have a little snooze ! looking at the seat pitch ( as me and our daughter are only little) it'll be like sleeping on a bed for us !! so excited to be flying on the Dreamliner, it will be interesting to see if it eases my 12 yr olds travel sickness as oppose to a normal plane, she does suffer, bless her !

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
6. Re: dreamliner premium rows

I am sure the Dreamliner seats will be the height of luxury compared to the 767's, especially after flying in Premium recently that were as hard as nails and I had to sit on the complimentary pillow !! Hope your 12 year old has a much better flight than on a normal aircraft.....fingers crossed :)

Angie.

Northampton, England
7. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Angelina, would it be possible to send me a copy of your screenshot? When I reserved our seats, the plan gave us no information whatsoever. Thanks.

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
8. Re: dreamliner premium rows

DeniseNorthampton,

Have sent you a PM.

Angie.

Huntingdon, United...
reviews: 1
9. Re: dreamliner premium rows

Flying to Mexico on a Dreamliner in July and Thomson have put my wife and I in row 2 outbound and row 1 inbound. That sounds almost too good to be true!

Edited: 12:30 pm, May 21, 2013
norfolk
reviews: 30
10. Re: dreamliner premium rows

i have had great success chewing crystalized ginger, or gingernut biscuits, for travel sickness. it might help your daughter.