We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 6
Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

Unfortunately due to work commitments my husband is highly unlikely to be able to travel with us on our booked flights.

In everyone experience, what is the best to way to adress this with Ryanair and Jet2? I don't wish to cancel the flights just in case he was able to travel but realise this could cause an issue as he is the lead passenger. We haven't booked in online yet.

Advice please, many thanks

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

Don't worry, it won't matter, as far as I know there is no lead passengers on those airlines. I always made our bookings and put my name first but after a car knocked me down I couldn't make a couple of flights and the rest of my party were able to travel just fine.

Jackie

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

Thanks Jackie, hope you are in good health now?

Did your party have any problems with check-in online?

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

Good health? Not sure, but I haven't been under any more cars since then.

I was checked in online, it's a long story but I was walking round with a broken leg after the accident for three weeks and I only told my husband that I was in agony and wasn't going on the holiday three days before we were due to leave.

Have a good trip

Jackie

Edited: 4:35 pm, May 18, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
4. Re: Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

As Jackie said this will not be an issue. You have paid for the seat so Ryanair don't care if you don't fly

5. Re: Lead Passenger not travelling - Ryanair/Jet2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 20, 2014