We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

Surrey
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

Wanting to fly to the Gambia from Gatwick on 14th feb for 28 night stay TC prices with flythomascook are aprox £1,088.00 this included the bundle deal, when we booked last year, for Feb this year was £700.00 for the same deal (for 2 adults). We don't mind havind a non direct flight so I'm asking does anyone know of a better deal?

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
24,956 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

Have you tried skyscanner to look for flights?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
4,736 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

Just had a quick look. Skyscanner and itamatrix not coming up with much at all near your cost.

I would be looking at booking the TC flights.

Surrey
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

Thank you for your replies, looks like we will be booking with TC.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
106 reviews
4. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

I would leave it for a while, it's way to early to be booking charter flights. Keep checking the flights and I am sure you will come up with a sensible deal.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
8,441 posts
378 reviews
5. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

What's included in the "bundle deal"? Expedia shows r.t. of about 873 pounds on Brussels Airlines, with just one change of planes. If you leave on Feb. 13 and return March 13, you can get r.t. for 676 pounds on Royal Air Maroc, out of Gatwick, with a connection in Casablanca and and a stop, but no change of planes, in Conakry (. I'd play around with dates if you have any flexibility.

Edited: 10:06 am, May 15, 2013
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
24,956 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

Is that each Sutter? The OP pricing is for 2 people.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
8,441 posts
378 reviews
7. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

I priced for two people. I assume OP can do the match. Now they can get an idea of other options. The one they've found looks best so far but, as noted, it's early.

8. Re: Flights to theGambia Feb 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 17, 2014