We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

romsey
reviews: 81
Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

How do I find out what type of plane is used and whether to request seating at the front or back in order to exit the plane first at our destination?

My thanks in advance.

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

Whats your flight number and date of travel?

:-)

2. Re: Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:19 am, May 13, 2013
romsey
reviews: 81
3. Re: Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

Obviously I would rather not profer specific travel details, but was hoping there might be an appropriate website for such a search; I understand that Thomson flights do not feature on Seatguru.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
4. Re: Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

It's likely to a 757. Once you log into to choose your seats it will show you the aircraft layout, so you will be able to tell which type of aircraft it is then.

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
5. Re: Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

The reason I ask is certain flights from Gatwick are on 767 and some are on 757.

If your not prepared to share public information like a flight number then I can't help.

I didn't want you name address and bank sort code just a flight number and month of travel.

:-)

Edited: 7:41 am, May 13, 2013
6. Re: Thomson flight to Egypt from LGW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 15, 2014