We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

Swansea, United...
reviews: 71
Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

Hi all,

I have an early morning flight from Heathrow T1 this month. I need to be parking the car between 3.30-4am and have booked the official T1 long term parking.

It advises that before 5am the bus will need to be called to pick me up...

Is this as straight forward as I think it is...i.e: there is a call point at the bus stop and once I have told them what stop I am at, a bus will come and pick me up.

Anyone got any experience in early morning departures from the long term parking?

Swansea, Wales...
1. Re: Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

I'm not 100% sure about that calling up a bus. You have booked official on-site parking have you because calling up a bus sounds the preserve of the off-site facilities.

If you look at Heathrow Airports website it doesn't seem to mention a stoppage time for the bus:

- heathrowairport.com/transport-and-directions…

- http://www.heathrowairportparkingshop.co.uk/

If i were you i'd either ring your booking operator or call Heathrow Airport and ask what the score is: 0844 335 1801

Swansea, United...
2. Re: Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. By calling up, it meant using an intercom at the bis stop. It is the official Heathrow on site car park.

I spoke to the customer helpline people and apparently they reduce the frequency off peak and all I need to do is call them and they will send one to me.

London
reviews: 64
3. Re: Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

Hi .. From past experience of parking at heathrow the buses are pretty efficient. They actually sit and wait for passengers in the car park and if they see you drive into the car park normally drive over to your nearest pick up point. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Swansea, United...
4. Re: Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

That's what the guy on the phone said. That as it will be so early, they will see us come in and will wait for us.

Cheers!

5. Re: Heathrow Airport Long Term Parking.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 16, 2014