We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reservebuddy.com

Wales
reviews: 3
reservebuddy.com

Has anyone had any experience of booking flights with reservebuddy.com?

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: reservebuddy.com

Run run run away!!!

No contact address or phone number on their website. And, the website is registered to someone using her (actual) employer's email address, a realtor/estate agent.

And, having run away, don't get seduced by completely unrealistic "cheap" fares from 3rd party online bookers. Book directly with the airline,

Edited: 5:06 am, May 12, 2013
London, United...
2. Re: reservebuddy.com

After this request I decided to book direct with airline.

After reviewing your order details and as your transaction is

currently considered as high-risk your request has been marked for a

payment by bank wire transfer. We will not be able to accept payment

for the above order(s) using a credit card. Please understand that this is

a necessary measure for the protection and well-being of our service

and for the safety of our customers.

To complete your payment, please issue a bank wire transfer to our

corporate branch account:

Account No: 66 1090 0075 4830 4710 7035 7443

Beneficiery’s Name: ReserveBuddy Jessica Mueller

Beneficiary's address: Kunickiego 119, 20-427 Lublin

Bank: Bank Zachodni WBK S.A

Branch: Rynek 9/11, 50-950 Wroclaw, Poland

Branch phone: +48 61 81 19999

IBAN: PL66109000754830471070357443

SWIFT: WBKPPLPP

BIC: WBKPPLPP

Booking number: ISK-13040434

Amount due: $412.77

* We will cover any bank taxes or fees, so please check this option

when sending the amount (or deduct the taxes from the total amount of

your order).

Your ticket(s) will be placed on hold until April 30 2013 04:11 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).

In your payment has not been confirmed by this time we may not be able

to provide your ticket(s) on the same price as originally purchased and we

may be forced to cancel your booking. Please note your credit card

has not been charged and will not be charged for this order.

You can always access the above details by visiting the My Stuff area

of our website. In case of any questions related to your itinerary please

use our contact form located at www.reservebuddy.com/?l=support.

Thank you for choosing ReserveBuddy.

Kind Regards,

J. Orozco

ReserveBuddy Billing Department

www.reservebuddy.com

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
3. Re: reservebuddy.com

Yup a scam.

It looked highly suspicious when I tried a dummy booking for a flight next week that I've already booked with the airline.

Thanks for the extra info. And, please report it to law enforcement. In the UK that's Action Fraud.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Edited: 2:09 am, May 13, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
reviews: 1
4. Re: reservebuddy.com

A Scam, total scam, but I am taking his further even if it means to hire a lawyer, I am first contacting the Polish Embassy, then the Internet scam fraud and then to the FBI. Jennifer who I don' know who is it is a scammer, J. Orozco I don't know if the person is real but hell I am going to shut this site down.

This is serious and I will do what ever it takes to shut this site don so that others do not get duped.

These guys are a bunch of scammers, "DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT EVEN GO CLOSE TO THIS SITE - ALL THE FARES STORED ARE A JOKE - The site is a scam, the fares are unreal, and our bookings go to another Internet source, sooner or later you will get an email requesting for bank transfer with an excuse that your credit card has not gone thru. Their Bankers - BANK ZACHDONI are partners in he internet fraud. I am going after reservebuudy as well as Bank Zachdoni and I will get them even if it means that I will spend more than what I lost on my ticket.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5. Re: reservebuddy.com

A Scam, total scam, but I am taking his further even if it means to hire a lawyer, I am first contacting the Polish Embassy, then the Internet scam fraud and then to the FBI. Jennifer who I don' know who is it is a scammer, J. Orozco I don't know if the person is real but hell I am going to shut this site down.

This is serious and I will do what ever it takes to shut this site don so that others do not get duped.

These guys are a bunch of scammers, "DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT EVEN GO CLOSE TO THIS SITE - ALL THE FARES STORED ARE A JOKE - The site is a scam, the fares are unreal, and our bookings go to another Internet source, sooner or later you will get an email requesting for bank transfer with an excuse that your credit card has not gone thru. Their Bankers - BANK ZACHDONI are partners in he internet fraud. I am going after reservebuudy as well as Bank Zachdoni and I will get them even if it means that I will spend more than what I lost on my ticket.

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 90
6. Re: reservebuddy.com

Well, the very best of luck retrieving any of your money.

I think you have an impossible task, contacting the Polish Embassy will not get you very far.

Why on earth did you book with these people in the first place, was it to save a few bucks?

Do what most experienced travellers do and book direct with the airlines and avoid the scammers.

London, United...
reviews: 23
7. Re: reservebuddy.com

I'm not sure but I doubt they are in Poland. Simply that's where the money is going.

They seem to say they are a trademark of K10 ltd, which I am not sure where it's but their phone number under contact us appears to be in Washington, ( USA) which is one of the states that does permit limited companies. However their timings appear to be aimed at the uk, but they say " utc" which would not be common, peiple usually say gmt.

So the company may be American. They people themselves may not be. They could be anything.

The polish account will be opened under a false name, once they have the money in there, they will just transfer it out and close the account, so they won't be traceable. Having it traced by the banks and police is not going to be easy.

I wish you the best of luck and let us know how you get on, but also wonder, what possessed you to give these people your money? The website is full of big red flags.

UK
reviews: 88
8. Re: reservebuddy.com

-----------

Why on earth would you think that shutting this site down will stop people duped? Do you know how easy it is to open another website ?

People will stop being duped when they run out of stupid people who see an advert for low prices and whose brain switches off. Never going to happen unfortunately.

London, United...
reviews: 23
9. Re: reservebuddy.com

Very true joe, they will just open another website. I also think it will be difficult to do, sadly enough. People really have to help themselves as well and only buy from reputable companies on line and do some checks. The website, as I said, has some serious red flags that would or should stop many people using them.

I also suspect k10 ltd is a made up company, it's purely a scam.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
10. Re: reservebuddy.com

Well the interesting fact is that the ticket was issued by TRAVELOCITY as shown below: PASSENGER NAME FERNANDES/NICOLE E-TICKET NUMBER 176 7306314179 BOOKING REFERENCE NFF4GN ISSUED BY/DATE AGT 45537284 US 14SEP20131SSATAY AN ANTONIO TX / TRAVELOCITY WHEN I NOTICED THE BOOKING GOT CANCELLED AND THE TICKETS WAS REFUINDED, I SENT A MESSAGE TO TRAVELOCITY AND THIS IS THE RESPONSE: Response Via Email (Nelly T) 10/30/2013 12:00 PM Dear Nicole, Thank you for writing to Travelocity in reference to the Trip Id:732570664213. Our record indicates your reservation has been cancelled by our Revenue Protection Department as they were unable to verify the credit card information provided. Please note a refund back to your credit card should appear within 5 business days. Please contact Airline directly if you wish to purchase tickets for this itinerary. If you have any questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to contact our Revenue Protection Dept. at 866.488.6333. We appreciate your patience Sincerely, Nelly T Travelocity Customer Care