We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner seating

scarborough
reviews: 22
Thomson Dreamliner seating

Hi guys..... for any of you who have booked the Dreamliner and picked your seats, I'm picking mine on Monday and just wondered how you knew which seats were good to book?

Any advice would be gratefully received!!

thank you :)

813 replies to this topic
Bristol, United...
reviews: 24
171. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Hi Angie!

I have couple of question:

In row 39 back in the seat no adjusted at all, or only a little to the wall?

Which one row seats is already behind the wings on the back?

Many thanks for answer.

Damian

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
172. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Hi Damian,

Even though on my screen shot of the seat plan it states no recline for Row 39 this is not so as I have since found out that in fact Row 39 does recline as there is enough room for the seat to recline to the toilet wall behind you.

The first row of seats that are clear from the wings start at Row 30.

Angie.

London, United...
reviews: 1
173. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Hi Damian

I too did a bit of digging before selecting our seats & narrowed it down to row 13 AB in front of the wings or row 39 AC the last row but twin seats or row 38 AB which also are clear of the wings. (Necessary after 7 years of Thomson 2-3-2 seating plans) Then last year we had a BA flight which was 3-3-3 except row 39. We had to pay for row 39 with BA but we actually liked the seating.

What we have considered on the Dreamliner are the seats 39AC are actually in position 39BC & not AB the two seats line up with the aisle and not the side of the plane & I think we would miss on the night flight not being able to put your pillow against the cabin wall. So we left our choice at 38AB.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 24
174. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Hi Angie and CalamityJ4ne!

Many thanks for answers.

It was very halpful for me.

Newport...
reviews: 33
175. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

just booked our seats for dec we have row 30 B+C out and in ))

UK
reviews: 6
176. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Hi. We've just booked 15 nights in DR flying on the Dreamliner. We were originally flying 14 nights Sunday-Sunday and the upgrade cost to Premium was shocking, around £450 each. We've flown many times on the "old" planes in Premium and never paid anywhere near that! I was quite shocked. Then I noticed there was a flight on the Saturday, changed the duration to 15 nights and not only did the cost of the holiday DECREASE by £50, the price of the Premium upgrade dropped to £200 each return - couldn't believe it so booked it straight away incase it was a website error. Anyway, booking went through as normal so got a bit of a bargain. Was previously looking at returning to Mexico but this deal was to goos to pass up. Now looking forward to April!

Edited: 5:08 pm, October 09, 2013
Glasgow
177. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

We have just booked the Dreamliner Premier Economy seats for our trip to Orlando next October. Can anyone tell me, in their opinion what seats to choose for 2 adults and 2 children? Thanks

reviews: 13
178. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Row 1 DEFG are 4 together in middle and have much more leg room

reviews: 13
179. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

Row 1 DEFG are 4 together in middle and have much more leg room

Huntingdon, United...
180. Re: Thomson Dreamliner seating

To be clear, in Premium Economy seats DEFG are not together in the middle - seats F and G are separated by an aisle. See the Seatguru website (seatguru.com/airlines/Thomson_Airways/Thomso…)

IMHO the seats I'd go for with two adults and two children are seats A and C in two of rows 1 to 6 or G and J in two of rows 1 to 5. Row 1 is preferable since you'll have more legroom and getting in and out of the window seat is easier. But to be honest all others are fine except seat 7A which doesn't have a window.

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner seating
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted