We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Thanks to this site and checking out what everyone was saying about Ryanair I noticed someone talking about return boarding passes, thank goodness I read it properly as I had not even thought about printing these off and could have ended up with a huge amount to pay.

22 replies to this topic
North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
reviews: 74
1. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

Nice post:) There tend to be a lot of rants on this forum so very refreshing to have a thank you post!

staffs
reviews: 17
2. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

I know im a bit late onto this post,but we have just paid for reserved seating on our flight to Tenerife next month for outbound and inbound,its more than 15 days away but managed to print off outbound boarding passes but couldn't find anywhere to print the ones to come home.Im concerned as we have paid £120 for the 4 of us but can only see one lot of passes for this?can anyone help without me having to spend ages on the phone to Ryanair?

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

Hi

Your inbound boarding passes will be available at least 15 days before that flight, in my experience you often have longer than that.

Why have you paid so much for reserved seating, the cost is £10 per person per flight, so £80 for four people. Have you booked through a travel agent, if so your troubles may well be just beginning.

Ryanair seem to have cracked down on TA bookings so phoning them may be a little problematic, when they find out they can cancel the tickets, your travel agent knew this by the way but decided that to charge you 50% over the odds was more important than making sure your holiday went smoothly.

Just keep trying to check in until 15 days before and hopefully you will be successful.

Good luck

Jackie

staffs
4. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

we booked whole package with a tour operator,the reserved seating prices were direct with Ryanair yesterday on-line £15 each,each way we need to book as family of 4 with hubby 6Ft 4" and son and daughter-in-law with a toddler so didn't want the scrum at the airport with just priority boarding.Will keep trying to book return boarding passes then,nearer the time,

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
5. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

I'm surprised at any reputable tour operator packaging with Ryanair flights!! More likely it was just the separate elements booked, as opposed to a true package?

Just keep trying to print them nearer the time. It may only be 15 days before the return flight that they actually become available.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
6. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

Ryanair don't do deals with travel operators - according to their T&Cs you have to book direct with them either over the internet or by phone. They do reserve the right to cancel flights booked through other means (see the Bravofly thread)

staffs
7. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

If they don't do deals with other companies why have I got confirmed e-mails from Ryanair?I even spoke to them on Friday to change a Ms to Mrs no problems?

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
8. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

They don't do deals with anyone, and any company booking their flights are breaching Ryanair website terms of use, and their intellectual property rights. They have won several court cases against companies for booking their flights, and have others pending.

Your booking won't show it's been booked via a third party. Even though they shouldn't be booking them, I don't think even they would be stupid enough to put their company name on it lol. Not a very reputable way of trading though.

UK
reviews: 89
9. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

If they don't do deals with other companies why have I got confirmed e-mails from Ryanair

======

Beecause the company booking it, buys the ticket as if they were you, and doesn't tell Ryanair they are doing that. They bought tickets on your behalf, using your name and email, and charged you a fee for doing that, as you'd have paid less had you booked direct. You've been taken for a mug by whoever you booked with.

staffs
10. Re: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes

We paid for the flights direct with Ryanair and have e-mail confirming it,i think the tour operator booked hotel and flights seperatly and it was an Atol/Abta company,and I don't appreciate being called a mug for just asking simple questions regarding boarding passes!!

Reply to: Ryanair Return Boarding Passes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted