We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Baggage Cost?

Cardiff, United...
Easyjet Baggage Cost?

I'm purchasing a flight from Bristol to Rome, and i'm confused when it comes to baggage. It states this at the time of the booking:

We allow 20kg of baggage per passenger. You can buy extra bags or weight now at a special rate, or at the airport at a more expensive rate.

Change the number of hold bags or extra weight for this booking to suit your needs. Further bags can be added online at any time via My easyJet.com. Purchasing additional bags does not increase your weight allowance. Our baggage handlers are strong and careful, but to save their backs no single bag may weigh more than 32kg. Bag charges are non-refundable.

Myself and my partner want to take 1 suitcase each, and 1 hand luggage each. Do i need to pay extra for my suitcase, even though it says they allow 20kg of baggage per passenger? Basically is it included or not?

Thanks

18 replies to this topic
Kent
reviews: 42
1. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

no, luggage is not included, if you take hold luggage pay online ot it's dearer at the airport, it's about £20 onlinebut it does depend where your flying

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 102
2. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

No your baggage is not included in the basic price, you need to book and pay for any extras.

Just check your booking carefully in case you have already booked and paid for the extra baggage.

wirral
reviews: 81
3. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

Hand luggage that meets the measurement dimensions criteria is not chargeable.Hold bags are. As you wish to take a suitcase each you can take a TOTAL weight of 40kgs between 2 bags and pay the extra for 2 bags each way.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
4. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

Many of these questions can be answered by making a dummy booking where you would be prompted to add bags / weight / whatever

Glasgow, United...
5. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

I already have a flight booked (ref ELJFCD9)for which I was originally just taking hand luggage. I now wish to take a hold bag. How do I go about this?

Edited: 8:27 am, September 15, 2013
Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 10
6. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

Go into manage your bookings & add 1 hold bag,

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
7. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

And don't put your bookig reference in a public forum .

East Sussex, United...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

^^ Unbelievable what some people will do isn't it ?

I have reported the post so it will be removed for Norahs own good

Amersham, United...
reviews: 2
9. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

The hold items baggage charge of £32/-, is it for a return journey???

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 17
10. Re: Easyjet Baggage Cost?

Bags are added to every segment on your booking so if you have a return booking the cost will cover both ways.

Reply to: Easyjet Baggage Cost?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted