Hi, in May 20 my fiancee and me will travel to Jamaica for our Honeymoon. Our first flight will be from ELP to DFW with 1 hour layover there to continue to MBJ (Montego Bay, Jamaica). Since it's our first international travel I have some questions:
- Do we need to pick up our checked bags in DFW and re-check them for the connecting flight to MBJ? Both our flights are trough AA.
- For those experienced in DFW, will it be faster to take the Skylink or something else for moving between terminals? (Probably arriving in terminal A and going to terminal D)
- Is the 1 hour layover enough for us?
- Do we have to go trough customs in DFW? How much time do it usually takes to pass Immigration?
- In case we miss our connecting flight will the airline put us in another flight free of charge?
Thanks for answering I am kind of nervous and trying to avoid missing our flight, specially in our honeymoon :)