We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air China review (from London to Beijing)

1 post
Air China review (from London to Beijing)

Hi, I'm looking to fly from London to Taipei via Beijing in December and all the airlines that offer the most competitive rates seem to be Air China. I am flying with my son who will be three at the time we travel.

Can anyone please offer any advice on experience flying long haul with a toddler on this airline recently? Is it a case of you get what you pay for or are these comparable to the other Asian airlines such as China airline, Eva, and Cathy Pacific (all are very good in my experience).

The savings offered by the Air China are too great to ignore however I'd hate to arrive in my destination after a flight from 'hell', espcially with a toddler.

Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Edited: 8:42 am, May 01, 2013
Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
110 reviews
1. Re: Air China review (from London to Beijing)

Check out Airline Quality.com.

Lots of useful information to help you make you mind up.

From what I have heard Air China do not measure up to Cathay or Eva

Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,463 posts
166 reviews
2. Re: Air China review (from London to Beijing)

This is the link to the airlinequality website.

3. Re: Air China review (from London to Beijing)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 03, 2014