We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help !!!!!

UK
reviews: 6
Please Help !!!!!

Really seem to be struggling with this one. I know I can call the airline but just thought I would ask here first :)

My son wants to fly in November from the UK then to St Lucia for 2 weeks and then onto NYC where he lives. Can someone please tell me the best way to do this.

Many thanks

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 108
1. Re: Please Help !!!!!

Use the 'multi-city' function on the airline website? Not sure what is causing the struggle. However, I do know that not all airlines will recognize certain airports if it is not a normal route.

UK
2. Re: Please Help !!!!!

I have tried that on the BA website but for some reason it doesn't like the St Lucia to NYC leg of the journey...

3. Re: Please Help !!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:47 am, April 27, 2013
UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 72
4. Re: Please Help !!!!!

You won't be able to book this with BA. They fly from Gatwick to St Lucia (as do Virgin), but not from the island up to NYC. I have a feeling JetBlue fly direct.

The tickets will be more expensive as they're effectively one-way.

UK
5. Re: Please Help !!!!!

Thanks mizgeorge.

Am I right in thinking that BA codeshare with AA ? Would it then be possible to fly BA to St Lucia then AA St Lucia to JFK ??

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 378
6. Re: Please Help !!!!!

Is it possible to fly on BA and AA? Of course it is! The fact that they are in the same alliance has nothing to do with whether you can book these two legs on these two airlines. You can book the two legs separately or as one multi-city fare. The two may cost the same.

I was able to find a London GTW to St. Lucia UVF flight on the BA site. You can also book one or both flights with American Airlines (changing planes in Miami each way).

Edited: 5:02 pm, April 26, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
7. Re: Please Help !!!!!

Condor fly to St LUcia (UVF) in November but only one flight per week onthe 7th, 14th etc. That will be a cheap one way though around 400GBP but via Frankfurt. Then take a Jet blue flight to NYC.

8. Re: Please Help !!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 28, 2014